Texas State vs Texas Basketball Game Info
Texas State Bobcats (3-1, 1-1 Away) vs. No. 13 Texas Longhorns (4-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX
Coverage: Longhorn Network (LHN)
Texas State vs Texas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TXST: (+1500) | TEX: (-4000)
Spread: TXST: +16.5 (-104) | TEX: -16.5 (-118)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TXST: (39%) | TEX: (61%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TXST: (N/A) | TEX: (+1900)
Texas State vs Texas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas State: 5.6%
Texas State vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Texas State, 59-27, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 13, 2014.
- Texas is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Texas State.
- Texas is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Texas State.
- Texas is 13-0 in its 13 all-time head-to-head meetings with Texas State.
- Texas State defeated Incarnate Word, 72-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Texas lost to Villanova, 68-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 6, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.