Texas State vs Arkansas State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction [College Football Week 13]
Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Texas State Bobcats and Arkansas State Red Wolves.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Texas State vs Arkansas State Point Spread
The Red Wolves are 1.5-point home favorites against the Bobcats. Arkansas State is -114 to cover the spread, while Texas State is -106 to cover as the 1.5-point underdog.
Texas State vs Arkansas State Over/Under
The over/under for the Texas State vs Arkansas State Week 13 college football matchup is set at 62.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Texas State vs Arkansas State Moneyline
The Bobcats vs Red Wolves moneyline has Arkansas State as a -128 favorite, while Texas State is the +104 underdog on the road.
Texas State vs Arkansas State Betting Trends
- Arkansas State is 6-2 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas State.
- Texas State defeated Arkansas State, 47-45, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Texas State is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against Arkansas State.
- Arkansas State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas State's last five games against SBC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in each of Arkansas State's last five games this season.
Texas State vs Arkansas State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arkansas State Red Wolves win (58.5%)
Texas State vs Arkansas State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TXST: (+104) | ARST: (-128)
Spread: TXST: +1.5 (-106) | ARST:-1.5 (-114)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.