Texas A&M vs Georgia Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 22 College Basketball Game
The Texas A&M Aggies are among the college basketball teams playing on Tuesday, up against the Georgia Bulldogs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Texas A&M vs Georgia Point Spread
Texas A&M is favored by 12 points over Georgia. Texas A&M is -106 to cover the spread, with Georgia being -114.
Texas A&M vs Georgia Over/Under
An over/under of 145 has been set for Texas A&M-Georgia on February 22, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Texas A&M vs Georgia Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Texas A&M-Georgia, Texas A&M is the favorite at -800, and Georgia is +540.
Texas A&M vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas A&M wins (91.6%)
Texas A&M vs Georgia Betting Trends
- Texas A&M has covered the spread 12 times in 27 games.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 3-3 as 12-point favorites or more.
- Texas A&M has played 27 games this year, and 18 of them have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Georgia is 10-18-0 this season.
- The Bulldogs' ATS record as 12-point underdogs or more is 4-3.
- Georgia has played 27 games this year, and 16 of them have gone over the total.
Texas A&M vs Georgia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Texas A&M: (-800) | Georgia: (+540)
- Spread: Texas A&M: -12 (-106) | Georgia: +12 (-114)
- Total: 145 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!