Terence Crawford vs Kell Brook Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights for Top Rank Boxing
Crawford vs Brook Fight Info, Date & Time
WBO Welterweight World Title Bout
Terence "Bud" Crawford (36-0-0) vs. Kell "Special K" Brook (39-2-0)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Fight Time: 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: MGM Grand Conference Center — Las Vegas, NV
Crawford vs Brook Odds & Betting Info
All boxing odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Terence Crawford (-1300)
- Kell Brook (+710)
- Draw (+2600)
Method of Victory:
- Crawford by KO/TKO (-210)
- Crawford by Points (+250)
- Brook by KO/TKO (+1200)
- Brook by Points (+1200)
Crawford vs Brook Prediction
WBO Crawford-Brook predictions are from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Terence Crawford (93%)
Method of Victory: Decision (56%)
Crawford vs Brook Betting Trends
- Crawford defeated Egidijus Kavaliauskas, by TKO, in his most recent fight on December 14, 2019.
- Brook defeated Mark DeLuca, by TKO, in his most recent fight on February 8, 2020.
- Crawford's WBO Welterweight title is on the line in this bout.
- Brook is the reigning WBO Inter-Continental Light-Middleweight champion.
- Crawford has not had a fight go to the judges since July 23, 2016.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!