Tennessee vs Kansas Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Max Staley
Tennessee vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
SEC/Big 12 Challenge 2020
Tennessee Volunteers (12-6, 2-2 Away) vs. No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (15-3, 8-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
Tennessee vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (+680) | KU: (-1025)
Spread: TENN: -13 (-110) | KU: -13 (-110)
Total: 129 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: 71% | KU: 29%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TENN: (+2600) | KU: (+1100)
Tennessee vs Kansas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tennessee vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Tennessee, 87-81, in the most recent meeting between these two, on Nov. 23, 2018.
- Kansas is 3-1 in the four all-time, head-to-head matchups with Tennessee.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Tennessee's last 15 games.
- Kansas is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Tennessee defeated Ole Miss, 73-48, at home in its most recent game, on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- Kansas defeated Kansas State, 81-60, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.