Tennessee vs Kentucky Basketball Game Info
No. 11 Tennessee Volunteers (12-4, 5-4 SEC) vs. Kentucky Wildcats (5-11, 4-5 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Rupp Arena – Lexington, KY
Tennessee vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (-180) | UK: (+152)
Spread: TENN: -3.5 (-114) | UK: +3.5 (-106)
Total: 126.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (74%) | UK: (26%)
Tennessee vs Kentucky Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tennessee vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Kentucky, 81-73, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 3, 2020.
- Tennessee is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Tennessee is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Tennessee lost to Ole Miss, 52-50, in its most recent game on Feb. 2, 2021.
- Kentucky lost to Missouri, 75-70, in its most recent game on Feb. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.