Sweden vs Slovakia Prediction, Odds, Line, Spread, Stream & How to Watch UEFA Euro Cup Match on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Sweden vs Slovakia Match Info & Start Time
2020-21 UEFA Euro Cup — Group Stage
Sweden vs Slovakia
Date: Friday, June 18, 2021
Start Time: 9 a.m. EST
Venue: Krestovsky Stadium — Saint Petersburg, Russia
Sweden vs Slovakia Spread & Odds
All UEFA Euro Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Sweden: (-130) | Slovakia: (+400) | DRAW: (+240)
Spread: Sweden: -1 (+230) | Slovakia: +1 (-105)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+142) | Under: (-174)
Team to Score the First Goal: Sweden: (-180) | Slovakia: (+200) I NO GOALS: (+650)
Sweden vs Slovakia Prediction & Expert Pick
All UEFA Euro Cup expert picks and predictions are according to Infogol.
Goal Total: Under 2.5
Sweden vs Slovakia Betting Trends & Stats
- Sweden played Slovakia to a 1-1 draw in an international friendly during their last head-to-head matchup on Oct. 16, 2018.
- Sweden played Spain to a 0-0 draw in the UEFA Euro Cup in its last match on June 14, 2021.
- Slovakia defeated Poland, 2-1, in the UEFa euro Cup in its last match on June 14, 2021.
- Sweden is 0-1-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
- Slovakia is 1-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.