Suns vs Rockets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Suns vs Rockets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Phoenix Suns (7-5, 4-4 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (4-8, 3-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Suns vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (-220) | HOU: (+184)
Spread: PHO: -5.5 (-110) | HOU: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 219 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHO: (69%) | HOU: (31%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHO: (+5500) | HOU: (+12000)
Suns vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Suns vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Houston.
- The total has hit the under in six of Phoenix's last eight road games.
- Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Houston's last nine games against Phoenix.
- Phoenix lost to Memphis, 108-104, in its most recent game on Jan. 18, 2021.
- Houston lost to Chicago, 125-120, in its most recent game on Jan. 18, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.