Suns vs Lakers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 21)
By Larry Rupp
Suns vs Lakers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Phoenix Suns (24-5, 10-3 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (16-15, 10-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center — Los Angeles, CA
Suns vs Lakers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (-295) | LAL: (+240)
Spread: PHO: -7 (-110) | LAL: +7 (-110)
Total: 224 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHO: (+900) | LAL: (+1000)
Suns vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (56.1%)
Suns vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Phoenix's last 11 away games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers are 2-5 straight up in its last seven games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Lakers' last seven games.
Suns vs Lakers Prop Bets
- LeBron James — 26.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Devin Booker — 23.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Russell Westbrook — 19.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Deandre Ayton — 11.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- LeBron James — 8.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
- Russell Westbrook — 8.5: Over (-128) | Under (+102)
- Chris Paul — 9.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Russell Westbrook — 7.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- LeBron James — 5.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.