Spurs vs Bulls Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
San Antonio Spurs (22-35, 11-17 Away) vs. Chicago Bulls (36-21, 21-8 Home)
Date: Monday, February 14, 2022
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Coverage: NBA TV
Spurs vs Bulls Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SA: (+138) | CHI: (-164)
Spread: SA: +3.5 (-105) | CHI: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 234 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: SA: (+50000) | CHI: (+3000)
Spurs vs Bulls Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Chicago Bulls win (70.4%)
Spurs vs Bulls Betting Trends
- Chicago is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in all of Chicago's last five games.
- San Antonio is 23-12 ATS in its last 35 road games.
- The total has hit the under in three of San Antonio's last five games.
Spurs vs Bulls Prop Bets
- Dejounte Murray — 22.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- DeMar DeRozan — 32.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Nikola Vucevic — 21.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Jakob Poeltl — 8.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Nikola Vucevic — 13.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Dejounte Murray — 7.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Dejounte Murray — 10.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- DeMar DeRozan — 5.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Ayo Dosunmu — 7.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.