Cover Photo: Getty Images
Spain vs Sweden Match Location & Start Time
2019-20 UEFA European Championship Qualifying Match
Spain (Group F – 3-0-0, 9 Points) vs. Sweden (Group F – 2-1-0, 7 Points)
Date: Monday, June 10, 2019
Start Time: 2:45 p.m. EST
Location: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu – Madrid, Spain
Spain vs Sweden Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ESP: (-300) | SWE: (+800) I DRAW: (+380)
Spread: ESP: -1 (+120) | SWE: +1 (+200)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Team to Score First Goal: ESP: (-300) | SWE: (+270) I NO GOALS: (+1200)
Spain vs Sweden Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Spain made it to the Round of 16 in the 2018 FIFA World Cup last summer, but were upset, 4-3, on penalty kicks by the home nation Russia.
- Sweden made it to the Quarter-finals in the 2018 FIFA World Cup last summer, but were defeated, 2-0, by England.
- Spain defeated Sweden, 2-1, in their most recent matchup, which was a UEFA European Championship match played June 14, 2008.
- Spain is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Sweden.
- Spain has outscored Sweden, 10-4, on aggregate goals over the last five meetings between the two nations.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.