Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Southern Miss Golden Eagles (1-6, 0-3 C-USA) vs. Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (3-4, 1-2 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium – Murfreesboro, TN
Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMISS: (+490) | MTSU: (-750)
Spread: SMISS: +13.5 (-102) | MTSU: -13.5 (-120)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Southern Miss: (11.6%) | Middle Tennessee: (88.4%)
Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee is 3-0 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Southern Miss.
- Middle Tennessee defeated Southern Miss, 37-31, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 4, 2014.
- Southern Miss is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Southern Miss' last seven games.
- Middle Tennessee is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Middle Tennessee's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.