Southern Illinois vs Drake Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights College Basketball Game
Southern Illinois vs Drake Basketball Game Info
Southern Illinois Salukis (7-1, 1-1 MVC) vs. Drake Bulldogs (11-0, 2-0 MVC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Arena – Des Moines, IA
Southern Illinois vs Drake Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SIU: (+440) | DRKE: (-590)
Spread: SIU: +9.5 (-104) | DRKE: +1.5 (-118)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SIU: (51%) | DRKE: (49%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SIU: (N/A) | DRKE: (N/A)
Southern Illinois vs Drake Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Southern Illinois: 9.5%
Southern Illinois vs Drake Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Southern Illinois is 60-35 in the 95 all-time, head-to-head games against Drake.
- Southern Illinois defeated Drake, 79-72, in the most recent game between these two programs.
- Southern Illinois is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head games against Drake.
- Southern Illinois is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head games against Drake.
- Southern Illinois lost to Evansville, 84-72, in its most recent game.
- Drake defeated Indiana State, 73-66, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.