South Carolina State vs High Point Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 10 College Basketball Game
SC State vs High Point Basketball Game Info
South Carolina State Bulldogs (2-7) vs. High Point Panthers (5-4)
Date: Friday, December 10, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Rock Hill Sports & Event Center — Rock Hill, SC
SC State vs High Point Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCARS: (+320) | HIGH: (-420)
Spread: SCARS: +8.5 (-110) | HIGH: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
SC State vs High Point Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: High Point Panthers win (73.7%)
SC State vs High Point Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between South Carolina State and high Point is tied at one win each.
- South Carolina state defeated High Point, 76-63, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 9, 2009.
- South Carolina State is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games against a Big South opponent.
- The total has hit the under in eight of South Carolina State's last 11 games played in December.
- High Point is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of High Point's last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.