South Carolina State vs Duke Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 14 College Basketball Game
South Carolina State vs Duke Basketball Game Info
South Carolina State Bulldogs (3-7, 1-3 Away) vs. No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (7-1, 5-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium — Durham, NC
South Carolina State vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCST: (+3000) | DUKE: (-20000)
Spread: SCST: +36 (-110) | DUKE: -36 (-110)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SCST: (N/A) | DUKE: (+750)
South Carolina State vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Duke Blue Devils win (99.4%)
South Carolina State vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke is 7-0 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against South Carolina State.
- Duke defeated South Carolina State, 120-56, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 1998.
- South Carolina State is 12-2-2- against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- Duke is 1-1-3 ATS in its last five home games this season.
- The total has hit the under in three of South Carolina State's last four road games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Duke's last 20 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.