Seahawks vs Vikings Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Preseason NFL Week 2
Seahawks vs Vikings Game Info
Seattle Seahawks (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 18, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Seahawks vs Vikings Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+150) | MIN: (-175)
Spread: SEA: +4 (-115) | MIN: -4 (-105)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 43% | MIN: 57%
Seahawks vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Seattle is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Seattle's last 10 games, dating back to last season.
- Seattle is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Minnesota's last five games, dating back to last season.
Seahawks vs Vikings Stats
- Seattle beat the Denver Broncos, 22-14, in its first preseason game.
- Minnesota beat the New Orleans Saints, 17-13, in its first preseason game.
- Seattle averaged 26.8 points per game (PPG) last season (T-No. 6 in the NFL).
- Seattle surrendered 21.7 PPG last season (No. 11 in the NFL)
- Minnesota averaged 22.5 PPG last season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Minnesota surrendered 21.3 PPG last season (No. 9 in the NFL)
Seahawks vs Vikings Prop Bet
All Seahawks-Vikings odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Seattle Seahawks by 1-13 Points (+220) – These two teams played each other in the 2018 regular season, with Seattle prevailing 21-7 at home. The Seahawks put up over 200 rushing yards in that victory, and should look to exploit that same weakness in Week 2 of preseason action.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.