Seahawks vs 49ers Game Info
Seattle Seahawks (7-2, 4-0 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (8-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Nov. 11, 2019
Time: 8:15p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
Seahawks vs 49ers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+235) | SF: (-270)
Spread: SEA: +6.5 (-110) | SF: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 64% | SF: 36%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: SEA: (+3000) | SF: (+650)
Seahawks vs 49ers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Seattle's last 18 games.
- Seattle is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games against San Francisco.
- San Francisco is 5-1 straight up in its last six games at home.
- The total has hit the over in five of San Francisco's last seven games against Seattle.
Seahawks vs 49ers Stats
- Seattle is averaging 27.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 25.6 PPG this season (tied for No. 22 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is averaging 29.4 this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 12.8 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Seattle defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 40-34 (OT), at home in Week 9.
- San Francisco defeated the Arizona Cardinals, 28-25, on the road in Week 9.
Seahawks vs 49ers Prop Bet
All Seahawks-49ers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alternate Spread: San Francisco -20.5 (+430) – This may seem a little crazy, but the 49ers winning by 20-plus points might actually be one of the most likely scenarios in this game. On the season, San Francisco is outscoring opponents by 16.6 points per game, good for second best in the NFL. Seattle, meanwhile, has six of its seven wins by one score or less. In other words, Seattle's record is inflated by close wins and San Francisco is actually more impressive than their undefeated record, when you look at their average margin of victory. Add in that this game is in San Francisco and that the 49ers have an extra three days of rest, and this game could easily be a three-touchdown difference.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.