Santos vs Rakic Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC 259
By michael obermuller
Santos vs Rakic Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 259 — Light Heavyweight Bout
Thiago "Marreta" Santos (21-8-0, 15 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Aleksandar "Rocket" Rakic (13-2-0, 9 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Mar. 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the first fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Santos vs Rakic Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 259 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Thiago Santos: (+132)
- Aleksandar Rakic: (-162)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Santos by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Santos by Points: (N/A)
- Santos by Submission: (N/A)
- Rakic by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rakic by Points: (N/A)
- Rakic by Submission: (N/A)
Santos vs Rakic Prediction
UFC 259 Santos-Rakic prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Aleksandar Rakic (64%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (53%)
Santos vs Rakic Betting Trends & Stats
- Thiago Santos lost to Glover Teixeira, by submission, in his most recent fight on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Aleksandar Rakic defeated Anthony Smith, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 29, 2020.
- Santos averages 4.36 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Rakic averages 4.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Santos averages 2.32 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Rakic averages 1.99 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Santos has a 64% takedown defense rate.
- Rakic has a 89% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.