Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 24 San Diego State Aztecs and San Jose State Spartans.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
San Diego State vs San Jose State Point Spread
The Aztecs are 8.5-point road favorites against the Spartans. San Diego State is -112 to cover the spread, while San Jose State is -108 to cover as the 8.5-point underdog.
San Diego State vs San Jose State Over/Under
The over/under for the San Diego State vs San Jose State Week 7 college football matchup is set at 40.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
San Diego State vs San Jose State Moneyline
The Aztecs vs Spartans moneyline has San Diego State as a -420 favorite, while San Jose State is the +310 underdog at home.
San Diego State vs San Jose State Betting Trends
- San Diego State is 22-20-2 straight up in 44 all-time head-to-head matchups against San Jose State.
- San Jose State defeated San Diego State, 28-17, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 6, 2020.
- San Diego State is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of San Diego State's last 20 games.
- San Jose State is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of San Jose State's last 12 games.
San Diego State vs San Jose State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline:SDSU: (-420) | SJSU: (+310)
Spread:SDSU: -8.5 (-112) | SJSU: +8.5 (-108)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire:SDSU: (N/A) | SJSU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.