Rutgers vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (7-2, 3-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 23 Michigan State Spartans (7-3, 1-3 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center – East Lansing, MI
Rutgers vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUTG: (+122) | MSU: (-144)
Spread: RUTG: +2.5 (-112) | MSU: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RUTG: (N/A) | MSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: RUTG: (+5000) | MSU: (+4000)
Rutgers vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 62.2%
Rutgers vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Rutgers, 77-65, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 8, 2019.
- Michigan State is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Rutgers.
- Michigan State is 10-0 in the 10 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Rutgers.
- Rutgers lost to then-No. 10 Iowa, 77-75, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Michigan State defeated Nebraska, 84-77, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!