Cover Photo: Getty Images
Russia vs Cyprus Match Location & Start Time
2019-20 UEFA European Championship Qualifying Match
Russia (Group I – 2-0-1, 6 Points) vs. Cyprus (Group I – 1-0-2, 3 Points)
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Start Time: 2:45 p.m. EST
Location: Nizhny Novgorod Stadium – Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Russia vs Cyprus Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUS: (-600) | CYP: (+1400) I DRAW: (+550)
Spread: RUS: -1 (+500) | CYP: +1 (-210)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-160) | Under: (+130)
Team to Score First Goal: RUS: (-550) | CYP: (+470) I NO GOALS: (+1700)
Russia vs Cyprus Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Russia was the host nation of the 2018 FIFA World Cup last summer, and the Russians upset Spain in the Round of 16 before being eliminated by Croatia in the Quarter-finals.
- Cyprus did not qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup last summer.
- Russia defeated Cyprus, 1-0, in their most recent matchup, which was an international friendly match played Feb. 12, 2003.
- Russia is 2-1-0 (W-D-L) in its three all-time matches against Cyprus.
- Russia has outscored Cyprus, 6-1, on aggregate goals across all three of those matches.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.