Lawrence vs Jones Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 33 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Ronnie "5 Star" Lawrence (7-1-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Trevin "The Heat" Jones (13-6-0, 3 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Lawrence vs Jones Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 33 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ronnie Lawrence: (-150)
- Trevin Jones: (+122)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Lawrence by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Lawrence by Points: (N/A)
- Lawrence by Submission: (N/A)
- Jones by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Jones by Points: (N/A)
- Jones by Submission: (N/A)
Lawrence vs Jones Prediction
UFC Vegas 33 Lawrence-Jones prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Trevin Jones (61%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (74%)
Lawrence vs Jones Betting Trends & Stats
- Ronnie Lawrence defeated Vince Cachero, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Trevin Jones defeated Mario Bautista, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on March 6, 2021.
- Lawrence averages 3.80 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58% accuracy rate.
- Jones averages 3.84 significant strikes landed per minute with a 61% accuracy rate.
- Lawrence averages 1.09 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Jones averages 6.81 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 35% defense rate.
- Lawrence has a 76.92% takedown defense rate.
- Jones has a 20% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.