Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockies vs Phillies Game Info
Colorado Rockies (20-23, 11-12 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (25-19, 16-10 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Rockies vs Phillies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+158) | PHI: (-184)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-134) | PHI: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 24% | PHI: 76%
Starting Pitcher: COL: Antonio Senzatela (3-2, 5.35 ERA) | PHI: Aaron Nola (4-0, 4.86 ERA)
Rockies vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats
- Colorado is 66-57 straight up when playing against a team with a winning record over the last two seasons.
- Colorado is 3-2 straight up against Philadelphia this season.
- Three of the five games between Philadelphia and Colorado this season have gone under the total with one hitting the over/under total, for a push.
- In three career starts versus Colorado, Phillies' starter Aaron Nola is 2-0 with a 2.79 ERA. His team's record in those games is 3-0 and the over has hit in two of those three contests.
Rockies vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Rockies-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Aaron Nola - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-118) – Nola has dominated the Rockies in his career, including a nine-strikeout performance in a win earlier this season. He's also averaging more than one strikeout per inning, having struck out 48 batters in 46 1/3 inning pitched.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.