Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockies vs Giants Game Info
Colorado Rockies (3-12, 3-7 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (7-9, 5-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Rockies vs Giants Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-110) | SF: (-104)
Spread: COL: -1.5 (+154) | SF: +1.5 (-184)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 50% | SF: 50%
Starting Pitcher: COL: German Marquez (1-1, 3.00 ERA) | SF: Derek Holland (1-1, 3.38 ERA)
Rockies vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats
- Colorado is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games.
- Colorado is 1-7 straight up in its last eight road games.
- San Francisco is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against Colorado, dating back to last season.
- San Francisco is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
Rockies vs Giants Prop Bet
All Rockies-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Derek Holland Total Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-200) – Holland has gotten off to an excellent start this season, and he's been racking up strikeouts. The San Fransisco Giants' starter has 21 Ks through 16 innings thus far, and he's struck out at least five batters in all three of his starts this season.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.