Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockies vs Giants Game Info
Colorado Rockies (3-9, 3-4 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (4-9, 2-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Rockies vs Giants Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-112) | SF: (-102)
Spread: COL: -1.5 (+146) | SF: +1.5 (-172)
Total: 7 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 46% | SF: 54%
Starting Pitcher: COL: Jon Gray (0-2, 5.68 ERA) | SF: Jeff Samardzija (0-0, 2.79 ERA)
Rockies vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats
- Colorado is 9-19 against the spread (ATS) as an away favorite since 2018.
- Colorado is 1-9 ATS over its last 10 games.
- The total has gone over in five of San Francisco's last eight games with one push.
- San Francisco is 37-50 ATS in home games since 2018.
Rockies vs Giants Prop Bet
All Rockies-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Colorado Rockies (-106) – The Rockies have been outhit in each of their last five games, including Tuesday's 7-1 loss to the Braves, but they are still averaging more hits per game (7.71) than the Giants. San Francisco currently ranks 28th in baseball with just 6.62 hits per game. The pitching matchup also favors Colorado, as Jon Gray has a 1.26 WHIP, compared to Jeff Samardzija's 1.45.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.