Rockets vs Blazers Game Info
Houston Rockets (42-24, 19-14 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (30-38, 19-14 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Rockets vs Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-164) | POR: (+138)
Spread: HOU: -3.5 (-110) | POR: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 244.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: 54% | POR: 46%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: HOU: (+1200) | POR: (+10000)
Rockets vs Blazers Betting Trends
- Houston is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last six games.
- Portland is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games played on a Tuesday.
- The total has hit the over in four of Portland's last five games.
Rockets vs Blazers Stats
- Houston is averaging 118.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.9 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Portland is averaging 114.2 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 115.7 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.