Rockets vs Cavaliers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Houston Rockets (9-18, 2-12 Away) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (17-12, 8-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse — Cleveland, OH
Rockets vs Cavaliers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+315) | CLE: (-400)
Spread: HOU: +9 (-108) | CLE: -9 (-114)
Total: 217 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+50000) | CLE: (+10000)
Rockets vs Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cleveland Cavaliers win (79.8%)
Rockets vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Houston is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Cleveland's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five games.
Rockets vs Cavaliers Prop Bets
- Darius Garland — 20.5: Over (-102) | Under (-118)
- Jarrett Allen — 17.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Isaac Okoro — 10.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Darius Garland — 2.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Jarrett Allen — 12.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Isaac Okoro — 3.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Darius Garland — 8.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Jarrett Allen — 2.5: Over (+142) | Under (-176)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.