Redskins vs Falcons Game Info
Washington Redskins (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (0-3, 0-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Redskins vs Falcons Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-130) | ATL: (+105)
Spread: WAS: -2 (-110) | ATL: +2 (-110)
Total: 41 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 45% | ATL: 55%
Redskins vs Falcons Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Washington's last seven games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
- Washington is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against an NFC East opponent.
Redskins vs Falcons Stats
- Washington lost to the Cincinnati Bengals, 23-13, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Atlanta lost to the New York Jets, 22-10, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Washington averaged 17.6 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Washington surrendered 22.4 PPG last season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Atlanta averaged 25.9 PPG last season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Atlanta surrendered 26.4 PPG last season (No. 25 in the NFL).
Redskins vs Falcons Prop Bet
All Redskins-Falcons odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Washington Redskins by 1-13 Points (+165) – It's not like it matters in the grand scheme of things, but Atlanta just can't seem to win in the preseason. The Falcons are 0-11 in their last 11 preseason games (dating back to 2017) and have lost eight of those contests by 12 points or fewer. The Redskins, meanwhile, have a rookie QB in Dwayne Haskins who should play the majority of the game tonight. He's out to prove he can be the starter, putting the Redskins in position to potentially win Thursday's contest.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.