Rays vs Dodgers Game 6 Info
Major League Baseball World Series Championship Game 6 (LAD Leads 3-2)
No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20) vs. No. 1 Los Angeles Dodgers (43-17)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2020
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Field — Arlington, TX
How to Watch: FOX
Rays vs Dodgers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+124) | LAD: (-142)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-158) | LAD: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 8 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (28%) | LAD: (72%)
World Series Odds: TB: (+430) | LAD: (-590)
Rays vs Dodgers Probable Pitchers
Rays: Blake Snell (4-2, 3.24 ERA)
Dodgers: Tony Gonsolin (2-2, 2.31 ERA)
Rays vs Dodgers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 8
Rays vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The Dodgers defeated Tampa Bay, 4-2, in Game 5 on Sunday.
- Tampa Bay is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games against a National League opponent.
- Tampa Bay is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
- The Dodgers are 15-5 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Dodgers' last five games.
Rays vs Dodgers Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.65 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.89 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.81 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 3.61 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!