The Toronto Raptors will face the Portland Trail Blazers in NBA action on Sunday.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Raptors vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- Toronto Raptors (22-21) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (19-26)
- Date: Sunday, January 23, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena -- Toronto, Ontario
Raptors vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-340) | POR: (+275)
- Spread: TOR: -8.5 (-106) | POR: +8.5 (-114)
- Total: 213 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Raptors vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Toronto is 24-19-0 this season.
- The Raptors' ATS record as 7.5-point favorites or more is 3-5.
- Toronto has played 43 games this year, and 23 of them have gone over the total.
- Portland has beaten the spread 18 times in 45 games.
- The Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 3-3 as 7.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This year, 22 of Portland's 45 games have hit the over.
Raptors vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Raptors win (79.0%)
Raptors vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Trail Blazers are at the Raptors, and underdogs by 8.5 points. Portland is -114 to cover the spread, and Toronto is -106.
Raptors vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
A total of 213 points has been set for the Raptors-Trail Blazers game on January 23, with the over available at -108 and the under at -112.
Raptors vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
Portland is the underdog, +275 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -340 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!