Raptors vs Timberwolves Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 30
By Duel Staff
The Toronto Raptors will take on the Minnesota Timberwolves in NBA action on Wednesday.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Raptors vs Timberwolves Game Info
- Toronto Raptors (43-32) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (43-33)
- Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena -- Toronto, Ontario
Raptors vs Timberwolves Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-146) | MIN: (+124)
- Spread: TOR: -3 (-106108 | MIN: +3 (-112)
- Total: 229.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Raptors vs Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Toronto is 43-32-0 this year.
- The Raptors have an ATS record of 15-16 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, 38 of Toronto's 75 games have hit the over.
- Minnesota has 41 wins in 76 games against the spread this season.
- The Timberwolves' ATS record as 2.5-point underdogs or greater is 13-14.
- Minnesota has played 76 games this season, and 44 of them have hit the over.
Raptors vs Timberwolves Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Raptors win (58.2%)
Raptors vs Timberwolves Point Spread
The Timberwolves are 3-point road underdogs against the Raptors. Minnesota is -112 to cover the spread, and Toronto is -108.
Raptors vs Timberwolves Over/Under
A total of 229.5 points has been set for the Raptors-Timberwolves game on March 30, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Raptors vs Timberwolves Moneyline
Toronto is the favorite, -146 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a +124 underdog on the road.