Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Texas Rangers (5-6, 1-4 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (6-5, 3-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+126) | ARI: (-144)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-168) | ARI: -1.5 (+144)
Total: 8 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 50% | ARI: 50%
Starting Pitcher: TEX: Lance Lynn (0-1, 6.39 ERA) | ARI: Robbie Ray (0-1, 4.35 ERA)
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas is 7-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has gone over in eight of Arizona's 11 games this season.
- The total has gone over in six of Texas' 11 games this season
- Arizona has won three of the last four games against Texas, dating back to last season.
- Arizona is 7-4 ATS on the season.
Rangers vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Rangers-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Shin-Soo Choo To Hit a Home Run (+550) – Shin-Soo Choo has has seen a solid start to the season, batting .286 with five RBI. Choo has also performed well against Diamondbacks' starter Robbie Ray, with two home runs and six RBIs against him in just seven at-bats.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.