Rams vs Browns Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 3 Sunday Night Football Game
By Dan Israeli
Rams vs Browns Game Info
Los Angeles Rams (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (1-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium – Cleveland, OH
Rams vs Browns Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (-188) | CLE: (+162)
Spread: LAR: -3.5 (-105) | CLE: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 48 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAR: 79% | CLE: 21%
Rams vs Browns Betting Trends
- The Rams are 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The Rams are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 15 of Cleveland's last 22 home games.
- Cleveland is 4-2 ATS in their last six games.
Rams vs Browns Stats
- The Rams are averaging 28.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- The Rams have surrendered 18 PPG this season (tied for No. 9 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is averaging 18 PPG this season (tied for No. 23 in the NFL).
- Cleveland has surrendered 23 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- The Rams defeated the New Orleans Saints, 27-9, in Week 2.
- Cleveland defeated the New York Jets, 23-3, in Week 2.
Rams vs Browns Prop Bet
All Rams-Browns odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin: Los Angeles Rams 7 to 12 (+500) – The Browns notched their first win of the season in Week 2, and while they blew out the Jets by the score of 23-3, the win was not without flaws. Baker Mayfield still looked a little shaky, throwing a pick, while absorbing three sacks and only completing 54.3 percent of his passes. The Browns offensive line has looked like a real weakness through two games, which was especially troubling against a Jets team that was missing two of its best defensive players on "Monday Night Football." The Rams have looked solid as usual through two games, and will be a tough matchup for Cleveland's porous offensive line. The Browns should avoid the home blowout they endured in Week 1 against the Titans, but still could lose by a touchdown or more due to the disadvantage they face in the trenches.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.