Raiders vs Packers Game Info
Oakland Raiders (3-2, 1-1 Away) vs.Green Bay Packers (5-1, 3-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field – Green Bay, WI
Raiders vs Packers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+215) | GB: (-250)
Spread: OAK: +6 (-115) | GB: -6 (-105)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 69% | GB: 31%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: OAK: (+9000) | GB: (+1200)
Raiders vs Packers Betting Trends
- Oakland is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Green Bay.
- Oakland is 2-11 straight up in its last 13 games on the road.
- The total has hit the over in five of Green Bay's last five games against Oakland.
- Green Bay is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games against AFC opponents.
Raiders vs Packers Stats
- Oakland is averaging 20.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Oakland is surrendering 24.6 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is averaging 23.7 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 19.2 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Oakland had a bye week in Week 6.
- Green Bay defeated the Detroit Lions, 23-22, at home in Week 6.
Raiders vs Packers Prop Bet
All Raiders-Packers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (5-Point Bands): Green Bay Packers by 11-15 points (+750) – Both of these teams enter this game on a two-game winning streak. The difference between those streaks is that the Raiders are coming off of wins against Jacoby Brissett and Chase Daniel, while the Packers have beaten Dak Prescott and Matthew Stafford. Since Week 1, the Raiders have not allowed less than three touchdowns to an opponent and the Packers' offense is clicking on all cylinders averaging exactly 28 points per game over its last three. Given the level of talent and the trends on offense and defense, this has a chance to be a blowout in the Packers' favor.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.