Providence vs Butler Basketball Game Info
Providence Friars (5-2, 1-0 Big East) vs. Butler Bulldogs (1-3, 0-1 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Providence vs Butler Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PROV: (-130) | BUT: (+110)
Spread: PROV: -1.5 (-115) | BUT: +1.5 (-105)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PROV: (70%) | BUT: (30%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PROV: (+10000) | BUT: (+8000)
Providence vs Butler Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Providence vs Butler Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence defeated Butler, 65-61, in the most recent meeting head-to-head between these teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Providence is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Butler.
- Providence is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Butler.
- Providence defeated Seton Hall, 80-77 (OT), in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
- Butler lost to SIU, 76-73, in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.