Predators vs Hurricanes Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Feb. 18)
Predators vs Hurricanes Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Nashville Predators (28-17-4, 14-8-4 Away) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (32-11-4, 16-4-2 Home)
Date: Friday, February 18, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena — Raleigh, NC
Predators vs Hurricanes Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NSH: (+146) | CAR: (-178)
Spread: NSH: +1.5 (-170) | CAR: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 6 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-118)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: NSH: (+2500) | CAR: (+1000)
Predators vs Hurricanes Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Carolina Hurricanes win (63.6%)
Predators vs Hurricanes Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Nashville's last 19 games.
- Carolina is 7-0 straight up in its last seven home games against Nashville.
- Nashville is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Carolina's last 13 games against Western Conference opponents.
Predators vs Hurricanes Prop Bets
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- Andrei Svechnikov — 0.5: Over (+190) | Under (-240)
- Filip Forsberg — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Mikael Granlund — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Tony DeAngelo — 0.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Roman Josi — 0.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.