The Sunday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Washington Nationals.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (59-48) vs. Washington Nationals (36-73)
- Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-330) | WSH: (+265)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-152) | WSH: +1.5 (+126)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Phillies vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Aaron Nola (7-8), and Cory Abbott getting the nod for the Washington Nationals.
Phillies vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (74.8%)
Phillies vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Phillies-Nationals, Philadelphia is the favorite at -330, and Washington is +265 playing on the road.
Phillies vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Nationals are +126 to cover the spread, and the Phillies are -152.
Phillies vs Nationals Over/Under
- The Phillies-Nationals contest on August 7 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -120 and the under at -102.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 38, or 57.6%, of the 66 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Oddsmakers have given Philadelphia the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -330 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 55 of their 108 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 31.2% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (29-64).
- Washington has played as a moneyline underdog of +265 or longer in just one game this season, which they won.
- Washington has played in 108 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 52 times (52-50-6).