Yan vs Sterling Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 259 — Bantamweight Title Fight
Petr "No Mercy" Yan (15-1-0, 7 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Aljamain "Funk Master" Sterling (19-3-0, 2 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Mar. 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the third fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Yan vs Sterling Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 259 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Petr Yan: (-110)
- Aljamain Sterling: (-110)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Yan by KO/TKO: (+290)
- Yan by Points: (+270)
- Yan by Submission: (+1600)
- Sterling by KO/TKO: (+650)
- Sterling by Points: (+360)
- Sterling by Submission: (+340)
Yan vs Sterling Prediction
UFC 259 Yan-Sterling prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Petr Yan (61%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (59%)
Yan vs Sterling Betting Trends & Stats
- Petr Yan defeated Jose Aldo, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Jul. 11, 2020.
- Aljamain Sterling defeated Cory Sandhagen, by submission, in his most recent fight on Jun. 6, 2020.
- Yan averages 6.32 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Sterling averages 4.82 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Yan averages 3.25 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Sterling averages 1.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66% defense rate.
- Yan has an 88% takedown defense rate.
- Sterling averages 1.89 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 29% accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.