Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Penn State Nittany Lions and Maryland Terrapins.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Penn State vs Maryland Point Spread
The Nittany Lions are 9.5-point road favorites against the Terrapins. Penn State is -115 to cover the spread, while Maryland is -105 to cover as the 9.5-point underdog.
Penn State vs Maryland Over/Under
The over/under for the Penn State vs Maryland Week 10 college football matchup is set at 56.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Penn State vs Maryland Moneyline
The Nittany Lions vs Terrapins moneyline has Penn State as a -420 favorite, while Maryland is the +310 underdog at home.
Penn State vs Maryland Betting Trends
- Penn State is 40-3-1 straight up in 44 all-time head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Maryland defeated Penn State, 35-19, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Penn State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Maryland.
- The total has hit the under in six of Penn State's last eight games.
- Maryland is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Maryland's last five games against Penn State.
Penn State vs Maryland Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Penn State wins (89.3%)
Penn State vs Maryland Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (-420) | MARY: (+310)
Spread: PSU: -9.5 (-115) | MARY: +9.5 (-105)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.