Penguins vs Kings Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Pittsburgh Penguins (21-9-5, 11-4-3 Away) vs. Los Angeles Kings (18-13-5, 12-8-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: cryptom.com Arena — Los Angeles, CA
Penguins vs Kings Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-138) | LA: (+115)
Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+176) | LA: +1.5 (-220)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-118) I Under: (-104)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: PIT: (+1500) | LA: (+8500)
Penguins vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pittsburgh Penguins win (55.7%)
Penguins vs Kings Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 straight up in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Pittsburgh's last 19 games against a Western Conference opponent.
- Los Angeles is 13-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 24 home games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Los Angeles' last 13 games.
Penguins vs Kings Prop Bets
- Sidney Crosby — 0.5: Over (+186) | Under (-235)
- Evgeni Malkin — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Adrian Kempe — 0.5: Over (+220) | Under (-280)
- Evgeni Malkin — 0.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Drew Doughty — 0.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- Anze Kopitar — 0.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.