On Sunday in the NBA, the New Orleans Pelicans are playing the Houston Rockets.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Pelicans vs Rockets Game Info
- New Orleans Pelicans (20-32) vs. Houston Rockets (15-37)
- Date: Sunday, February 6, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Toyota Center -- Houston, Texas
Pelicans vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NO: (-215) | HOU: (+180)
- Spread: NO: -5 (-110) | HOU: +5 (-110)
- Total: 229.5-- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Pelicans vs Rockets Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 26-26-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pelicans are 4-2 as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 20 New Orleans games (out of 52) that went over the total this year.
- Against the spread, Houston is 22-29-1 this season.
- The Rockets' ATS record as 3.5-point underdogs or more is 17-25-1.
- There have been 28 Houston games (out of 52) that hit the over this year.
Pelicans vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pelicans win (56.2%)
Pelicans vs Rockets Point Spread
The Rockets are 5-point home underdogs against the Pelicans. Houston is -110 to cover the spread, and New Orleans is -110.
Pelicans vs Rockets Over/Under
A combined point total of 229.5 has been set for Pelicans-Rockets on February 6, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Pelicans vs Rockets Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Pelicans vs. Rockets reveal New Orleans as the favorite (-200) and Houston as the underdog (+168) despite being the home team.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!