Pelicans vs Kings Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (30-40, 15-19 Away) vs. Sacramento Kings (29-41, 15-19 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Pelicans vs Kings Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (+126) | SAC: (-148)
Spread: NO: +2.5 (-105) | SAC: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 235.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: 35% | SAC: 65%
Pelicans vs Kings Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of New Orleans' last eight games.
- Sacramento is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Sacramento's last 10 games.
Pelicans vs Kings Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 115.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.0 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is averaging 109.7 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is surrendering 112.1 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.