Pelicans vs Magic Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 9
By Duel Staff
The New Orleans Pelicans versus the Orlando Magic is on the NBA schedule for Wednesday.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Pelicans vs Magic Game Info
- New Orleans Pelicans (27-37) vs. Orlando Magic (16-49)
- Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Pelicans vs Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NO: (-340) | ORL: (+275)
- Spread: NO: -8 (-110) | ORL: +8 (-110)
- Total: 222 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Pelicans vs Magic Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 33-32-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pelicans are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 8-point favorite or greater this season.
- Out of 64 New Orleans games so far this year, 26 have gone over the total.
- Orlando's record against the spread is 29-36-1.
- Against the spread as 8-point underdogs or more, the Magic are 17-20.
- Out of 65 Orlando games so far this year, 34 have gone over the total.
Pelicans vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pelicans win (77%)
Pelicans vs Magic Point Spread
The Magic are 8-point road underdogs against the Pelicans. Orlando is -110 to cover the spread, and New Orleans is -110.
Pelicans vs Magic Over/Under
The over/under for Pelicans-Magic on March 9 is 222. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Pelicans vs Magic Moneyline
The Pelicans vs Magic moneyline has New Orleans as a -340 favorite, while Orlando is a +275 underdog on the road.