Pelicans vs Knicks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New Orleans Pelicans (25-31, 9-17 Away) vs. New York Knicks (30-27, 17-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 18, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Pelicans vs Knicks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (-120) | NYK: (+102)
Spread: NOP: -1.5 (-110) | NYK: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 218 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOP: (32%) | NYK: (68%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NOP: (+24000) | NYK: (+25000)
Pelicans vs Knicks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pelicans vs Knicks Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games against New York.
- New Orleans in 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- New York is 8-0 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of New York's last five games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans lost to Washington, 117-115, in its most recent game on April 16, 2021.
- New York defeated Dallas, 117-109, in its most recent game on April 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.