Padres vs Phillies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, August 16
By Dan Israeli
Padres vs Phillies Game Info
San Diego Padres (56-64, 27-31 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (63-58, 37-26 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Padres vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+102) | PHI: (-116)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-210) | PHI: -1.5 (+174)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 24% | PHI: 76%
Probable Pitcher: SD: Chris Paddack (7-5, 3.26 ERA) | PHI: Vince Velasquez (4-7, 4.30 ERA)
Padres vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in San Diego's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Diego's last five games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Philadelphia's last 10 home games against San Diego.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
Padres vs Phillies Stats
- San Diego is averaging 4.54 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.79 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Chris Paddack is 0-1 with a 10.38 ERA in one career start against Philadelphia.
- Vince Velasquez is 2-0 with a 0.00 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against San Diego.
Padres vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Padres-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: Philadelphia Phillies (-118) — The Phillies are riding high, following a three-game sweep of the Cubs, a team they are currently competing with for a Wild Card spot. They will open another home series tonight against the Padres, with rookie ace Chris Paddack taking the mound for San Diego. As great as Paddack has pitched this year, he has been better at home (2.53 ERA) than on the road (3.95 ERA) and had one of his worst starts of the season against the Phillies on June 4, giving up five earned runs in 4 1/3 innings. Phillies' starter Vince Velasquez, on the other hand, is 2-0 with a 0.00 ERA in his career against the Padres.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.