Pacers vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Indiana Pacers (16-19, 9-8 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (24-13, 11-8 Home)
Date: Friday, March 12, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Pacers vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+176) | LAL: (-210)
Spread: IND: +5 (-110) | LAL: -5 (-110)
Total: 217 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (16%) | LAL: (84%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: IND: (+8500) | LAL: (+280)
Pacers vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pacers vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Indiana is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Indiana is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- Los Angeles is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Los Angeles' last nine games.
- Indiana lost to Denver, 113-103, in its most recent game on March 4, 2021.
- Los Angeles lost to Sacramento, 123-120, in its most recent game on March 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.