Luka Doncic put together another fantastic season last year, and after signing the largest rookie max extension in NBA history just a few days ago, expectations for the 2021-22 season are sky high. And thats reflected in the NBA MVP odds for next season, where Doncic is the favorite at +440 in FanDuel Sportsbook's opening odds.
Doncic is trailed by Joel Embiid and Kevin Durant, both at +750. Last season's MVP, Nikola Jokic, has the eighth-best odds at +1600.
1. Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks: (+440)
2. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers: (+750)
3. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets: (+750)
4. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks: (+850)
5. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors: (+850)
6. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers: (+1200)
7. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers: (+1400)
8. Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets: (+1600)
9. Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks: (+2100)
10. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics: (+2400)
11. James Harden, Brooklyn Nets: (+2700)
12. Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers: (+2800)
13. Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns: (+2800)
14. Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz: (+3000)
15. Paul George, Los Angeles Clippers: (+3600)
16. Zion Williamson, New Orleans Pelicans: (+4200)
17. Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets: (+4200)
18. Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards: (+5500)
19. Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies: (+5500)
20. Domantas Sabonis, Indiana Pacers: (+6000)
21. Julius Randle, New York Knicks: (+6500)
22. Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves (+6500)
23. Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat: (+6500)
24. Zach Lavine, Chicago Bulls (+7000)
25. Russell Westrbook, Los Angeles Lakers: (+8500)
26. Chris Paul, Phoenix Suns: (+8500)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.