Ole Miss vs Alabama Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
No. 12 Ole Miss Rebels (3-0, 0-0 SEC) vs. No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (4-0, 1-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium – Tuscaloosa, AL
Ole Miss vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISS: (+390) | BAMA: (-550)
Spread: MISS: +14.5 (-112) | BAMA: -14.5 (-108)
Total: 78.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MISS: (N/A) | BAMA: (N/A)
Ole Miss vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ole Miss: (3.5%) | Alabama: (96.5%)
Ole Miss vs Alabama Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 52-10-2 straight up in 64 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Alabama defeated Ole Miss, 63-48, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- Ole Miss is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Alabama.
- Ole Miss is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 away games.
- Alabama is 20-0 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Alabama's last six games against Ole Miss.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.