Oklahoma vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
West Region - Round of 32
No. 8 Oklahoma Sooners vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (27-0)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch Oklahoma vs Gonzaga March Madness Game
Date: Monday, March 22, 2021
Time: 2:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Oklahoma vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (+750) | GONZ: (-1200)
Spread: OU: +14 (-106) | GONZ: -14 (-116)
Total: 154 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (39%) | GONZ: (61%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OU: (+10000) | GONZ: (+200)
Oklahoma vs Gonzaga Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Oklahoma, 72-47, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 23, 2012.
- Gonzaga is 2-1 all-time in three head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Gonzaga's last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Gonzaga's last five games against Big 12 opponents.
- Oklahoma defeated Missouri, 72-68, in Round of 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
- Gonzaga defeated Norfolk State, 98-55, in Round of 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.