Oklahoma State vs Kansas Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma State Cowboys (14-13, 4-10 Big 12) vs. No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks (24-3, 13-1 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Feb. 24, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (+850) I KU: (-1375)
Spread: OKST: +14.5 (-110) I KU: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: 43% I KU: 57%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: OKST: (N/A) I KU: (+700)
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 5.8%
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Oklahoma State, 65-50, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan.27, 2020.
- Kansas is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Kansas is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Kansas is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- Oklahoma State defeated Oklahoma, 83-66, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- Kansas defeated then-No. 1 Baylor, 64-61, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.